To add more users to your concurrent network, you must first purchase the additional users from OriginLab or your Origin representative. Once this is done, you will receive notification that the order was processed. At that time, you should do the following:
- Go to the OriginLab website.
- Log into the OriginLab website with the same web membership account that you used to obtain the previous FLEX license file.
- After logging in, you will see your "Origin Product Registration" page. Select the check box next to your serial number/version, and then click the Get FLEXnet License button located below the table.
- A web page will now open with the Host Name and Host ID pre-filled. Click the Submit button.
- You will now see the new license file text on the web page. Copy the license file text and paste it into a text editor.
- Stop your FLEXnet service.
- Back up your old license file, and then save the new license file so that it over-writes the old one.
- Restart your FLEXnet service and verify that it is correctly reading the new license file.